Human Hair Wigs for Alopecia Patients in San Diego
Alopecia can be extremely devastating for many people which is why we specialize in wigs for Alopecia. The hair loss resulting from this condition can be difficult for many people to adapt to. This may be a sensitive topic for some, but it is important to address this problem.
A great hair loss solution is a human hair wig for Alopecia by Amani. San Diego Hair Loss Center offers wigs for Alopecia patients. These high-end Alopecia wigs are fitted to your unique proportions. They’re long-lasting with a very natural looking appearance. Our comfortable wigs for alopecia patients are made from the finest hair. These alopecia wigs will make you feel confident and reassured in your appearance once again. Our wigs for Alopecia are available for women, men, and children.
What is Alopecia?
Alopecia is an autoimmune disorder that causes your hair to fall out, often in the shape and size of a quarter. This disorder has a heavy effect on one’s self-esteem and mental health. There are several kinds of alopecia disorders, and your treatment options vary on the type of alopecia you have.
Types of Alopecia
- Androgenic Hair Loss
- Androgenic Hair Loss is common for both men and women. It’s also known as male or female pattern baldness. For women, this can cause hair thinning. Whereas men will experience complete or partial baldness.
- Telogen Effluvium Hair Loss
- Telogen Effluvium Hair Loss occurs after an extreme shock or trauma. It’s a common cause of temporary hair loss and is characterized by an abrupt onset of hair shedding or thinning. The types of shock or trauma can vary, an example would be childbirth.
- Anagen Effluvium Hair Loss
- Anagen Effluvium is a term for the hair loss cancer patients experience while undergoing chemotherapy treatment. Luckily, this form of hair loss is also temporary. The patient’s hair is expected to grow back after the treatment has concluded.
- Alopecia Areata Hair Loss
- Alopecia Areata is a condition that develops when the body attacks its own hair follicles, which can cause hair loss anywhere on the body. This is also known as patch baldness. According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), those with alopecia areata develop round or oval bald patches on their scalp.
- Scarring Alopecia Hair Loss
- Scarring, or cicatricial, alopecia is an inflammatory condition in which hair follicles are destroyed, resulting in scarring and permanent hair loss. This condition can occur in both men and women but is not usually seen in children. The causes of this alopecia hair loss are still not fully understood.
- Alopecia Totalis and Universalis Hair Loss
- Alopecia Totalis is a genetic condition that results in the inflammation of the hair follicle. This can lead to complete hair loss on the scalp.
- Alopecia Universalis is a severe form of alopecia. This condition can result in complete hair loss, including body hair.
Best Wigs for Alopecia
The best wigs would be our human hair wigs for Alopecia. Regardless of the type of Alopecia you may be experiencing, it can affect your self-esteem. This is common and natural for patients suffering from Alopecia. Here at Hair Loss Center in San Diego, we’re confident to help you find hair restoration solutions to make you feel great again. Depending on how severe your Alopecia is, and the location of your bald spots, our wig specialists will help you find the best hair loss solution for you. These options include:
- Hair Toppers
- Hair Extensions
- Full Covered Wig
Each of our hair loss solutions are handcrafted from 100% natural human hair. These Amani human hair wigs are expertly tailored to perfectly fit your head size and shape. We also take into consideration your own hair texture, natural hairline, and even personal styles preferences for the perfect customization.
We can guarantee you with an Alopecia human hair wig that will feel and look natural, while remaining secure for any activity and occasion.
Wigs for Alopecia in San Diego
Alopecia can be tough on anyone, regardless of sex. The Hair Loss Center in San Diego is dedicated to helping you find the perfect wig to treat your Alopecia hair loss. With the perfect wig, you’ll be able to regain the self-esteem and confidence you need to live a happy life.
If you are in the San Diego area and are looking for the best wigs for alopecia, come visit San Diego Hair Loss Center. We’ll help you get started on obtaining the perfect Alopecia wig for you.